Innocent Spouse Relief

If your former (or current) spouse neglected to report items on your joint tax return, the IRS may be hounding you for a debt that is not your fault. David Love CPA can work with the IRS to relieve you of the responsibility to pay taxes, interest, and penalties associated with the understated tax return.

Contact us today for a free consultation!

If you're currently dealing with tax problems or trouble with the IRS, contact us today for a free consultation by filling out the form below. We'll work with you to resolve your tax debt and save you money!

First Name*
Last Name*
Phone Number*
Email Address*
Company Name
How can we help you?
Verification* - Please enter the letters shown to the right into the text field below the letters. This helps ensure that each entry is submitted by a real person. captcha

Reload Image